- 300g fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup (60g) natural vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 150g punnet raspberries
- 120g punnet blueberries
- 1 ripe fig, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Baby sugared brioche, to serve
- Baby croissants, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160°C. Brush two 1-cup (250ml) dariole moulds with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Step 2Combine the ricotta and sugar in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Add the egg, yoghurt, cinnamon and vanilla and stir until well combined. Spoon evenly into prepared moulds and smooth the surface. Place on an oven tray.
- Step 3Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until light golden and just set. Remove from oven. Set aside for 15 minutes before turning out onto a plate to cool completely for 30 minutes.
- Step 4Place the ricotta on a serving platter. Top with berries and fig wedges and drizzle with honey. Serve with warm sugared brioche and croissants.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Notebook: