- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 150g sliced ham, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 130g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 140g (1 1/3 cups) four cheese blend
- 3 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Place four 375ml (1 1/2-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes on 2 baking trays. Cook the pasta following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well. Use your hands to squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach. Combine the pasta, spinach, ham, corn, peas and 80g (1 cup) COON Pasta Cheese in a large bowl.
- Step 2Use a balloon whisk to whisk the eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta mixture and stir until just combined.
- Step 3Spoon the mixture evenly among the prepared dishes.
- Step 4Sprinkle the remaining cheese over each pasta bake. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Australian Good Taste