Author Notes: Inspired by a little bit of hangover on a lazy Sunday, my husband and I came up with this little gem to hit all of the major hangover cravings with a little touch of foodie to go with it. —Escargatoire
slices of bacon
slices of havarti cheese
- Cook your bacon slices until they are crisped, or however you prefer your bacon. Eventually these slices will be cut into two pieces.
- Separate your muffins, toast each half, then slather with butter.
- Cook your eggs your favorite way. I like sunny side up. Place one egg on each of the toasted muffins.
- Carefully place a sliver or two of avocado on top of your egg.
- Here is the exciting part: break each of your four pieces of bacon in half and cross them on the top of your open faced egg-avocado-muffin.
- Next, place a slice of havarti cheese over top of the bacon, creating a little shelter over your muffin. Then place in the oven under a low broil until the cheese has melted itself all over.
- Eat two.