- 375g dried pappardelle or fettuccine
- 4 short-cut bacon rashers, coarsely chopped
- 50g butter
- 500g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 300ml ctn pouring cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium heat for 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Melt the butter in the pan. Cook the mushroom for 3 minutes or until tender. Add the bacon and cream. Simmer for 4 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- Step 4Toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste