- 4 x 18cm pita breads
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 8 rindless shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 80g baby spinach
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 eggs
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced. Place pita breads on 2 large, lightly oiled baking trays. Spread breads with pasta sauce.
- Step 2Sprinkle one-quarter of the bacon over each base. Top each with spinach and cheese. Using fingers, make a 6cm-wide well in the middle of each pizza. Carefully crack 1 egg into each well.
- Step 3Bake pizzas for 15 minutes or until eggs have just set and bases are crisp. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
Timesaver shortcut: Pita breads are thinner than pizza bases and cook faster.
- Author: Tracy Rutherford
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas