- 375g dried spiral pasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 60g baby rocket
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, whisk oil, lemon rind, lemon juice and half the parmesan together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Add oil mixture, reserved liquid, avocado and rocket to pasta. Toss to combine. Serve with remaining parmesan.
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
Serve with salad leaves and crusty bread.
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas