- 40g butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Step 1Combine butter and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Cook asparagus in a deep frying pan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Step 3Top with the butter mixture and parmesan.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 6 as a side.
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste