- 1527 kj Energy
- 5.2g Fat Total
- 0.8g Saturated Fat
- 4.7g Fibre
- 9.8g Protein
- 424mg Sodium
- 4.2g Carbs (sugar)
- 71g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Asian ginger vegetables and rice noodlesPrint Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red capsicum, julienned
- 1 bunch broccoli, florets cut in half
- 2 small bok choy, leaves cut in half
- 100g bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 5 drops sesame oil
- 250g pad thai rice noodles, soaked in warm water for
- 20 minutes
- 1 spring onion, cut into 3mm slices on an angle
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, approx 1/8th bunch
- Step 1Heat a large heavy bottomed sauté pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Step 2Add olive oil and let heat for 1 minute. Add ginger, garlic, chilli, carrots, capsicum and broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes or until vegetables have slightly softened.
- Step 3Add buk choy and sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Step 4Add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir well to mix.
- Step 5Add noodles and continue to cook until noodles are just done, about 2 minutes. Fold in spring onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 6Divide noodles and vegetables equally among four serving bowls, garnish with coriander and serve.
- Author: Curtis Stone
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles