1744 kj Energy
14g Fat Total
4g Saturated Fat
8g Carbs (sugar)
32g Carbs (total)
Asian beef noodle saladPrint Recipe
- 350g packet fresh Singapore noodles
- 550g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1/2 cup sesame, ginger and soy marinade
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Step 1Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Return to bowl.
- Step 2Brush steak with 1 tablespoon marinade. Preheat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook steak for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Step 3Combine remaining marinade with 2 tablespoons cold water. Add beef, carrot, beansprouts, onion and marinade mixture to noodles. Toss to combine. Serve.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O’Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas