2139 kj Energy
19g Fat Total
5g Saturated Fat
3g Carbs (sugar)
67g Carbs (total)
Artichoke and chargrilled capsicum farfallePrint Recipe
- 350g farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 cup (175g) sliced marinated artichoke quarters
- 1 cup (220g) sliced chargrilled red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons (30g) baby capers
- 1/2 cup (65g) crumbled feta
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Step 1Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Step 2Heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds. Add artichokes, capsicum and capers. Cook for a further 1 minute or until warmed through. Toss through hot pasta.
- Step 3Add feta, lemon juice and parsley over the heat and toss to combine. Season to taste and divide among 4 plates. Serve immediately topped with shaved parmesan.
Hint: Canned salmon or tuna could be added to this recipe.
- Author: Christine Sheppard
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Fresh Living