- 12 small red apples or green apples, washed
- Toasted shredded coconut, to decorate
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- 250g milk choc melts, melted
- 250g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Melts, melted
- Step 1Line a large baking tray with paper. Insert a thick skewer or piece of dowel into the core of each apple. Place coconut and sprinkles in separate shallow bowls.
- Step 2Dip half the apples, three-quarters of the way, in milk chocolate and rotate to coat. Shake off excess. Dip in coconut or sprinkles to coat. Place on the lined tray to set. Repeat with the remaining apples, dark chocolate, coconut and sprinkles.
- High fibre
- Low sodium
Most skewers are too thin to hold the apples – dowel, available from craft stores, works best. Push the dowel almost all the way through the apple.
- Author: Katrina Woodman and Sydney Pemberton
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste