- 440g Aldo's Sauced Pizza Base
- 280g btl Antipasto Chargrilled Vegetables
- 5 slices fresh mozzarella
- 25g baby rocket leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pizza base on a large baking tray. Drain the antipasto on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Step 2Top the pizza base with antipasto. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Step 3Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for a further 3-5 minutes or until the base is crisp and mozzarella just starts to melt.
- Step 4Top with the rocket leaves.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 4 as a light meal.
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste