- 284 kj Energy
- 5g Fat Total
- 3g Fibre
- 3g Protein
- 3g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Almond, spinach and beetroot leaf saladPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds
- 2 bunches baby asparagus, cut into 3cm lengths
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Spinach & Red Beetroot Leaves Salad Mix
- 60g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Brand Lemon & Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Step 1Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until lightly toasted.
- Step 2Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 mins or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Step 3Combine the asparagus, spinach mixture and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with the almonds to serve.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles