- 1/2 cup (130g) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 100g flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 (about 500g) barramundi, cut crossways into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. On a plate, combine the yoghurt and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Place the almonds on a separate plate. Dip each barramundi piece in the yoghurt to coat evenly. Then dip one side of the fish pieces into the almonds. Place the fish on the tray, almond-side up. Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Step 3Place the spinach leaves into a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 30 seconds. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain the spinach and squeeze gently to remove any excess water.
- Step 4Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut and cook stirring for about 3 minutes or until the coconut is just toasted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5Toss the coconut mixture through the spinach. Serve with the barramundi.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Chris Chen
- Publication: Fresh Living