- 600g fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti
- 4 small single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 450ml thickened cream (see note)
- 1/2 cup (130g) store-bought pesto
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve (optional)
- Step 1Heat a little olive oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Cook agnolotti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Step 3Return the frying pan to medium heat and add the cream and pesto. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes then add the pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Step 4Slice the chicken into medallions. To serve, divide pasta between bowls and top with chicken. Serve, sprinkled with basil leaves if desired.
- Low carb
Lite thickened cream can be used, if desired.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Emma Reilly
- Publication: Taste.com.au