- 100g sliced prosciutto
- 200g sourdough bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Bunch of butter leaves
- Sliced avocado, to serve
- Hard-boiled eggs, halved, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Store-bought Caesar salad dressing, to drizzle
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Chopped fresh chives, to serve
- Salt, to season
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Step 2Place prosciutto on 1 prepared tray and sourdough bread, on the other. Drizzle the bread with olive oil and season with salt. Bake the prosciutto for 6 minutes and bread for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Step 3Arrange butter lettuce leaves in 2 bowls. Top with toasted bread and torn prosciutto. Add avocado and hard-boiled eggs. Sprinkle with shaved parmesan and drizzle with Caesar salad dressing. Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.
- Author: Miranda Payne
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste Magazine