- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 20 (400g) mini beef meatballs (see note)
- 1.3 cup Lee Kum Kee Stir-Fry Essentials Oriental Honey & Soy sauce
- 440g packet shelf-fresh hokkien noodles
- 500g packet frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 425g can baby corn spears, drained
- Green onion, thinly sliced, to serve
- Step 1Heat 1/2 the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 the sauce. Toss to coat. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Step 2Cook noodles following packet directions. Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add remaining oil. Swirl to coat. Add vegetables. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Step 3Add corn, meatballs, remaining sauce and noodles. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with green onion.
Find ready-prepared meatballs in the meat section of the supermarket. For a nutty crunchy, sprinkle the stir-fry with roasted cashews and sesame seeds just before serving.
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas